I have been working on doors. Installing them. The little metal hinges don't work worth a darn, so I cut up a rip-stop Express Mail envelope and made hinges. Gluing them to the doors and the door frames has been a challenge, and I won't know how successful it is for a few days, at least. I had doorknobs for two of the doors. I found beads that seem to work for some of the doors, but they are very hard to attach. I'm not sure they are on firmly.
The three (four, really) upstairs doors. Door knobs are the next step.
This is the side of the nursery. When I put it together yesterday, it became clear that I had no clue how to measure and cut the parts I changed. I will have to fill in the space, probably with foam core papered over.
The back roof part is another oops - I papered the wrong side. Once I have shingles on, it should be ok and no one will know.
There's still a fair amount of spackling and touching up. I have several roof pieces to attach, paper, and shingle. It needs to be mounted on the base, landscaped, and furnished. Parts of it are coming out fantastically well, and other parts have gone horrendously wrong - I'm having a great time with this build.