Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November Mini Projects

Current houses:

1/4 scale Christmas house - this will be my holiday swap gift. Tonight I added icicles made from glue. (Not shown in picture.)



More has been added, both inside and out. New pictures soon.

Haunted Fairfield: This is in the very early stages.

I've had to do some modifications. I'm going to use the Houseworks stairs, on the ground floor. They are wider than the Greenfield kit stairs, so I've moved the side wall over in the foyer.

Tonight, I finished polyurethaning the coffee stirrer floors in the living room, dining room, and kitchen (these floors are not yet installed). I stained the Houseworks stairs, railing, balusters, and spindles. I'll wait to polyeurathane the stairs after it is assembled completely.

I glued some of the wallpaper to the applicable walls.

I am very much liking the half scale, and will try to post pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment